Skip to content
- He said, “I like this song.”
→ He said that he is like this song.
- “Where is your sister?” she asked me.
→ She asked me where is my sister?
- “I don’t speak Italian,” she said.
→ She said, that she doesn’t speak Italian.
- “Say hello to Jim,” they said.
→ They asked me,
- “The film began at seven o’clock,” he said.
→ He said, that the film began at seven o’clock.
- “Don’t play on the grass, boys,” she said.
→ She told the boys
- “Where have you spent your money?” she asked him.
→ She asked him, where have I spent my money
- “I never make mistakes,” he said.
→ He said, that he never makes mistakes.
- “Does she know Robert?” he wanted to know.
→ He wanted to know, does she know Robert?
- “Don’t try this at home,” the stuntman told the audience.
→ The stuntman advised the audience